- Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez joined us to talk about the future of the Democratic party and their strategy for the 2018 midterms.
- We opened the lines to hear what you would like to see from the Democrats in the 2018 midterms.
- Ford Professor of Economics at MIT Jonathon Gruber joined us to talk about the Republican tax plan and Trump's tariffs on China.
- Tech writer Andy Ihnatko gave us for his take on Mark Zuckerberg’s marathon testimony to Congress.
- Elisa New, Harvard professor and the director and host of PBS Poetry in America, discussed her new poetry TV show.
We asked you about your ideal grilled cheese, in honor of national grilled cheese day.
Naturalist Sy Montgomery joined us for another segment of Afternoon Zoo.
Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Tom Perez speaks at a protest against President Donald Trump's new travel ban order in Lafayette Square outside the White House, Monday, March 6, 2017, in Washington.
Credit: Andrew Harnik/AP
BPR 04/11: Full Show Post
April 11, 2018