- We talked about the latest political headlines with Mike Astrue, former Commissioner of the Social Security Administration and John Nucci, Vice President of External Affairs at Suffolk University.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren has refused to take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage âÂÂÂ we opened up the lines to ask you, does she owe it to the American people to prove her claim? Or is it none of our business?
- Then is President Trump conflating the art of the deal with the art of diplomacy and gambling with North Korean relations? News analyst and GroundTruth Project co-founder Charles Sennott joined us for that and more.
- TV Guru Bob Thompson went over What To Watch and his best and worst of the week, including a dramatic "Bachelor" finale.
- Revs. Irene Monroe and Emmett G. Price III joined us to take on the moral dilemmas of the day.
- Hate your boss? A new study says a creating a voodoo doll could be a cathartic solution. We opened the lines to ask you âÂÂ is this something you'd do? Have you ever done something similar, like using a picture of your boss for target practice or putting a spell on someone you didn't like?
To listen toÂ the full show, clickÂ the audio player above.Â