- Chuck Todd of Meet The Press talked over Trump's trade war.
- Former Sheriff of Suffolk County Andrea Cabral explained how Boston police rebuffed federal requests to detain immigrants for possible deportation.
- We opened up the lines to you about the off-kilter way a California McDonald's honored International Women's Day.
- Former Massachusetts Secretary of Education Paul Reville gave his take on student protesters after the Parkland shooting.
- Gov. Charlie Baker took our questions and yours for this month's Ask The Governor.
For the fourth year in a row, Gov. Charlie Baker and Boston Public Radio host Jim Braude got buzz-cuts at Granite Telecommunication's annual "Saving By Shaving" event to raise awareness for Dana Farber and to support pancreatic cancer research.
Credit: Office of Gov. Charlie Baker via Flickr
BPR Full Show Post: 3/08
March 8, 2018