- From immigration reform to trouble at the MBTA — we covered it all with our political roundtable, featuring Charlie Chieppo, principal of Chieppo Strategies, and former state treasurer Shannon O'Brien.
- Charles Sennott, executive director of The GroundTruth Project, looked at displays of international diplomacy at the Olympic Games, which wrapped up this weekend.
- Boston Police Commissioner Bill Evans took your questions.
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price discussed the film "Black Panther" and the death of Billy Graham.
- We opened up the lines and asked you about conservative writer Mona Charen's criticism of the Republican Party at CPAC. What do you make of this? Have you ever been blinded by loyalty? Have you been the Mona Charen of your family or workplace, forced to point out something that was running off the rails?
- We checked in with television scholar Bob Thompson and got his picks for the best and worst TV of the week.
Click the audio player above to hear the full show.