- Peter Gelzinis and Frank Phillips joined us to go over the latest local and national political headlines.
- We heard from news analyst Charlie Sennott about Mike Pence's steely gaze from the audience at the Olympics.
- Trenni Kusnierek joined us on the phone from South Korea to give us her Olympics update.
- We opened up the lines to you about the change to L.L. Bean's return policy.
- TV expert Bob Thompson gave us his picks for best and worst of the week — including Omorosa Manigault-Newman's appearance on Big Brother.
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for this week's edition of All Revved Up. They talked about a controversial tweet by the Boston Police Department for Black History Month.
- We opened up the lines to you about L.L. Bean's change to its lifetime guarantee policy.
- Poet Richard Blanco joined us for another edition of Village Voice.
White House staff secretary Rob Porter, left, walks with White House senior adviser Stephen Miller from Marine One across the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Monday
Credit: Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP
BPR Full Show: 2/12
February 13, 2018