- President Trump's aides and advisors have seemingly started to emulate him after joining his administration. We opened the lines to hear your thoughts about Trump's staff subsuming his personality — and whether you have you ever taken on the personality of someone close to you, such as a boss, colleague, friend or family member.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam joined us to talk about the 40-year-old custody battle over the remains of Arch Bishop Fulton Sheen.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral discussed the resignation of Rob Porter over allegations that he abused his ex-wife.
- Former Secretary of Education Paul Reville speculated about the next president of Harvard.
- Historian and political economist Gar Alperovitz talked about his role in the release of the Pentagon Papers and his latest book, "Principles of a Pluralist Commonwealth."
- In light of Gar Alperovitz's ability to keep a secret during the release of the Pentagon Papers, we opened the lines to hear if you are able to keep a secret.
President Donald Trump speaks during a meeting with North Korean defectors where he talked with reporters about allowing the release of a secret memo on the FBI's role in the Russia inquiry, in the Oval Office of the White House, Friday, Feb. 2, 2018, in Washington.
Credit: Evan Vucci/AP
BPR 02/08: Full Show Post
February 8, 2018