- Sports reporter Trenni Kusnierek joined us live from Pyeongchang, South Korea ahead of the Winter Olympics. She'll be covering curling, and we'll be checking in with her over the next couple weeks.
- MIT economist Jonathan Gruber took your questions on the stock market, health insurance, and the GOP tax plan.
- Homeland security expert Juliette Kayyem weighed in on the Trump Administration's plans to stage a military parade.
- Jared Bowen recommended some can't-miss theater around town and teased his famous brownie recipe.
- Governor Charlie Baker is urging the state's Cannabis Commission to slow down on some aspects of marijuana legalization, like delivery services and pot cafes. Where are you on this? We opened up the lines.
- Did Elon Musk just launch a new era of space travel and technology? Tech writer Andy Ihnatko discussed.
- Amazon has patented a wristband that can track its employees' movements. We asked you about privacy and micro-management in the workplace.
Click the audio player above to hear the show.