- We opened up the lines to you about stock market peaks and valleys.
- TV expert Bob Thompson gave his recommendations for the best and worst television of the week.
- Carol Rose and Rahsaan Hall of the Massachusetts ACLU talked about how citizens can protect themselves against needless surveillance.
- Food writer Corby Kummer mused about which came first — the Panera or the egg?
- We took your calls about whether or not the book is always better than the movie.
- CNN's John King called in to weigh in on the Patriots' loss and the president's joke about treason.
- Harvard historian Nancy Koehn talked about what the stock market's fall means for the future of the American economy.
A woman walks past a bank electronic board showing the Hong Kong share index at Hong Kong Stock Exchange Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018
Credit: Vincent Yu/AP
BPR Full Show: 02/06
February 6, 2018