- Chuck Todd of NBC's Meet The Press discussed the effects of President Trump's State of the Union address.
- We took your calls about the future of the Wynn Casino in Everett.
- Andrea Cabral weighed in on the federal crackdown on legal recreational marijuana.
- Rep. Michael Capuano talked about the challenger for his House seat, Ayanna Pressley.
- We opened up the lines to you about Tom Brady's clash with WEEI radio hosts
- Chrystal Kornegay, the new head of MassHousing, joined us to talk about housing affordability.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam explained why, with a few minor exceptions, there are only two ways to say "tea" in the whole world.
Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam joined Boston Public Radio to explain why there are only two words for tea in the whole world.
Credit: Majed Altamim via Flickr Public Domain
BPR Full Show: 2/1
February 1, 2018