- We opened the lines to you about Donald Trump's vulgar comments regarding Haiti, El Salvador and unnamed African nations.
- The former commissioner of education, David Driscoll, came in to talk about education reform in the Bay State.
- Emily Rooney gave us her famous list of fixations and fulminations.
- Behavioral economist Mike Norton explained the role rituals play in exercising self-control.
- Under The Radar's Callie Crossley gave her take on President Trump's continued alienation of black Americans.
- Biologists Kate Sampson and Katie Pugliares joined us for our Friday news quiz and explained the work they do to help sea turtles.
Olive ridley sea hatchling turtles walk to the sea in Sayulita, Nayarit state, Mexico in December.
Credit: Marco Ugarte/AP
BPR Full Show: 1/12
January 12, 2018