- MIT economist Jon Gruber took our questions and yours about the GOP tax overhaul.
- We opened up the lines to you about DACA and Trump's record of flip-flopping.
- National security expert Juliette Kayyem explained the latest surrounding the Russia investigation.
- Tech columnist Andy Ihnatko gave his take on the future of net neutrality.
- Congressman Bill Keating called in to discuss tensions with North Korea.
- Arts Editor Jared Bowen gave a rundown of the best movies, theatre, exhibitions and more in the Boston area.
- We took your calls about new evidence that face exercises can make you look younger.
The sun rises over a barbed wire fence near the Unification Bridge, which leads to the Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone in Paju, South Korea
Credit: Lee Jin-man/AP
BPR Full Show: 1/10
January 10, 2018