On this week's regional roundtable: Paul Pronovost tells us about how officials rejected a Barnstable sheriff's pursuit of enforcing ICE policy on Cape Cod. Philip Eil fills us in on how and why Rhode Island's poverty rate is so high, despite its booming business and innovation sectors. And Arnie Arnesen gives us the scoop on how New Hampshire Republicans are pushing for a "poll tax" on Granite State students. All that and more!
- Arnie Arnesen, host of WNHN's "The Attitude with Arnie Arnesen." Follow Arnie on Twitter.
- Philip Eil, freelance journalist based in Providence, R.I. Follow Philip on Twitter.
- Paul Pronovost, editor of the Cape Cod Times. Follow Paul on Twitter.
Stories we discussed in this week's roundtable:
- County board rejects resolution on immigration enforcement by sheriff
- Daughter of Berlin police chief faces heroin charges
- Report: R.I. poverty rate is highest in N.E.
- Study: RI has lost the most good-paying blue-collar jobs since 1991
- New Hampshire Republicans Are Close to Passing Their Trump-Inspired Poll Tax
- Judge Caprio’s ‘Caught in Providence’ to go national on Fox