- "Meet The Press" host Chuck Todd brought us the latest news from Washington, D.C.
- Harvard Graduate School of Education professor Paul Reville weighed in on new start times for Boston Public Schools, turbulence at Madison Park High School, what the GOP tax bill means for schools, and other top stories in education.
- Sen. Al Franken announced he is resigning from Congress amid allegations of sexual misconduct. We broadcasted his remarks live, and then opened up the lines and asked you.
- Andrea Cabral, former state secretary of public safety, compared the response to sexual harassment from both political parties.
- In November, the Boston branch of the NAACP released a report card on Mayor Marty Walsh's tenure — and gave him mostly failing marks. Tanisha Sullivan and Segun Idowu of the NAACP broke down the report's findings.
- Columnist Alex Beam weighed in on a controversy at New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art over the painting "Therese Dreaming" by Balthus.
- Author Kevin Young discussed his new book, "Bunk," on the history of the hoax in America, from P.T. Barnum to "fake news."
Click the audio player above to hear the full show.