- Rep. Richard Neal, the ranking Democrat on the House Ways and Means Committee, discussed the GOP tax bill, sexual harassment allegations in Congress, and other top stories from Capitol Hill.
- Boston Globe editor Brian McGrory weighed in on sexual harassment allegations facing the husband of Senate President Stan Rosenberg.
- Juliette Kayyem, homeland security expert and CEO of Zemcar, talked about the wave of female senators calling for Sen. Al Franken's resignation, the latest on the Russia investigation and more.
- WGBH Arts Editor Jared Bowen watched Woody Allen's latest film, "Wonder Wheel," so you don't have to. He gave us his review.
- President Donald Trump delivered live remarks on his plan to relocate the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. We brought you his statement live.
- We opened up the lines and asked you: Should Al Franken follow the recommendation of his female colleagues and resign?
- Sue O'Connell, host of NECN's "The Take" and the co-publisher of "Bay Windows" and "South End News," explained a case before the Supreme Court about a baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.
Click the audio player above to hear the full show.