- We took your calls about the RNC's endorsement of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.
- Economist Jon Gruber joined us to talk about the GOP tax plan.
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan explained the implications of the deal between CVS and Aetna.
- Corby Kummer talked about London's mayor Sadiq Khan who's working to ban fast-food franchises
- We opened up the lines to you about a virtual therapist called the Woebot, and whether you were on board for digital therapy or not.
- John Rosenthal of Stop Handgun Violence came in to talk about the latest news surrounding gun rights and gun reforms.
- Harvard historian Nancy Koehn gave historical context about the Republican tax bill.
Former Alabama Chief Justice and U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore speaks at a rally, Monday, Sept. 25, 2017.
Credit: Brynn Anderson/AP
BPR Full Show Post: 12/05
December 5, 2017