- Charlie Chieppo, principal of Chieppo Strategies and senior fellow at both the Governing and the Pioneer Institute, and Shannon O'Brien, former state treasurer and Democratic nominee for governor, joined us to talk about the local and national political headlines.
- The GroundTruth Project's Charlie Sennott joined us to discuss the tragic attack at a Sufi mosque in Egypt over the weekend that resulted in the death of over 300 people.
- We opened the lines to hear if you think the country needs to stop looking toward the baby boomers for leadership and start electing some younger politicians.
- Poet Richard Blanco joined us for another edition of the Village Voice.
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmet Price were in the studio for another edition of All Revved Up.
- TV expert Bob Thompson gave us his choices for the best and worst TV moments.
- Documentarian Zachary Graves-Miller discussed his newest documentary on the 75th anniversary of the fire at the Cocoanut Grove nightclub.
A woman holds candles and a national flag during a candlelight vigil for victims of a Friday mosque attack at the Journalists Syndicate, in Cairo, Egypt, Monday, Nov. 27, 2017.
Credit: Amr Nabil/AP
BPR 11/27: Full Show Post
November 27, 2017