- Last night, the New York Times issued a bombshell report: a memo written by former FBI Director James Comey alleges that President Trump asked him to drop his investigation into the Trump campaign's ties with Russia. We opened up the lines and got your reaction.
- Boston Globe editor Brian McGrory discussed the top headlines in Boston, and more.
- Did Trump's disclosure of classified intelligence to the Russians put sources in danger? Homeland security expert Juliette Kayyem weighed in.
- Congressman Stephen Lynch told us how his colleagues in the House were reacting to the Comey news.
- Is the Cape Cod National Seashore in danger? We asked WCAI science editor Heather Goldstone about the Trump Administration suspending meetings for the park's advisory commission.
- Arts editor Jared Bowen, host of "Open Studio," told us which upcoming plays, exhibits, and movies we shouldn't miss.
- New apps for businesses like Starbucks and McDonald's allow customers to order ahead and cut in line. Are you on board, or does jumping the line in any situation grind your gears? We asked you.
To hear the full show, click the audio player above.