Wednesday at North Station, a would-be T rider stumbled across the train platform and fell onto the tracks below, knocking himself unconscious in the process. Three bystanders immediately sprang to action, hoisting the man off the tracks and back up onto the platform.
Jim Braude and Margery Eagan opened the lines to hear whether callers would do the same, or how they've responded in similar situations.
Also on BPR:
- Is it right for Cambridge to ban smoking in public housing? Jim and Margery asked callers about it.
- Callie Crossley previewed her Under The Radar stories.
- Boston City Council John Connolly — better known as one of the two candidates for mayor of Boston — talked about the days ahead in the mayoral race.
- Emily Rooney stopped by Studio Three for another installment of Emily's List.
- Peter Gelzinis and Shelley Murphy were contestants on the Friday News Quiz.