The week started with a tornado in Revere, and continued with fallout from the John O'Brien guilty verdict in the probation-scandal trial. Here's what it looked like from the WGBH Newsroom.
• At On Campus Kirk Carapezza reported on for-profit colleges, like the recently shuttered Corinthian Colleges in Brighton, continue to cash in on federal dollars — a favorite issue of Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
• Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn said the Demoulas family, whose long-raging feud has frozen Market Basket in its tracks, out-dysfunctions even Shakespeare's "King Lear."
• A developer wants to build a condo complex on Cambridge's Silver Maple Forest near Alewife, and conservationists aren't too happy about it, as Patricia Alvarado Núñez reports.
• James Edwards reported on the scourge of motorcycle noise blaring through the city streets.
• And Cristina Quinn toured the aftermath of the tornado in Revere, finding some homeless but all cared for by neighbors.
That'll do it — see you next week.