- Consider how much time you spend in your life circling and circling for a parking space in Boston. Now there's an app for that. Jim Braude and Margery Eagan spoke with Boston's Transportation Commissioner Thomas Tinlin about the $250,000 the city wants to spend on this app.
- No one has argued more passionately for in the court room than Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, which is why it was a surprise when he argued against having cameras in the court room He spoke with BPR about his reasoning.
- Should we impose term limits on the Mayor's office? (Weigh in here)
- Open Mic with Boston Globe editor Brian McGrory
- Congratulations are in order for the UConn Huskies, whose women's basketball team won the NCAA championship last night! Geno Auriemma coached the Huskies to their victory, which got Jim wondering why we don't see more women coaching sports teams.
- WGBH's Jared Bowen and arts and entertainment reporter Joyce Kulhawik joined BPR to tell us what to watch, and what to skip on the small screen and the silver screen.
Term Limits For The Mayor's Office, Cameras In The Courtroom, Parking App
April 10, 2013