- Sen. Robert Hedlund and UMass Boston professor Erin O'Brien talked politics.
- CEO pay in 2012 was staggeringly high. Margery and guest host Peter Kadzis opened up the lines to ask callers what they thought.
- The Rev. Eugene F. Rivers III talked about violence plaguing Boston's poorest communities.
- Steve Marantz, who works for ESPN's "E:60," talked about his new book, Next Up At Fenway: A Story Of High School, Hope And Lindos Sueños.
- Opera singer Elena Zoubareva talked to Margery and Peter about the odd tradition of playing a distinctly Russian song for the US's Independence Day.
Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. CEO pay soared in 2012, recalling earlier flush times for company heads.
Credit: Gaynoir_ / Flickr
Staggering CEO Paychecks, ESPN E:60's Steve Marantz, And A Very Russian July 4th Tradition
July 1, 2013