- CNN's chief national correspondent John King joined Margery and guest host Callie Crossley.
- Yesterday, student loan interest rate doubled from 3.4 to 6.8 percent on Stafford loans. Bob Hildreth, founder of FUEL Education, sorted out all the student loan news.
- Are you ready for deluxe movie theaters with sushi, microbrews and lots of amenities? Callie and Margery opened up the lines to callers.
- Former gubernatorial candidate Charlie Baker was Tuesday's Open Mic guest.
- Wendy Murphy, author of And Justice For Some, analyzed the investigation of Aaron Hernandez in the death of Dorchester resident Odin Lloyd.
- Jonathan Alsop, founder of the Boston Wine School, talked about the best wines for Independence Day.
Stafford loan interest rates doubled on Monday after Congress failed to act. Now students face 6.8 percent interest on Stafford loans.
Credit: Facing Student Loans / Flickr
Stafford Loan Interest Doubles, Charlie Baker on 2014 Gov's Race, Best July 4th Wines
July 2, 2013