Should Massachusetts allow happy hour in bars and restaurants?
Currently, the practice isn't legal in the state. The Boston Globe's Farah Stockman wrote that Boston should try happy hour "if we want to keep talented young people in" the city.
Is that true? Margery Eagan and guest host Sue O'Connell discussed with callers. What do you think? Leave a comment below, or Tweet us.
Also on BPR:
- CNN's John King sifted through the wreckage of the situation in Egypt.
- Charlie Baker talked about his post-Labor Day plans, Scott Brown, and whether he'll run for governor.
- The Atlantic's Corby Kummer talked about Boston Restaurant Week.
- Callie Crossley and David Bernstein discussed Monday night's mayoral forum in Dorchester.
- Boston Globe's Shira Springer discussed a broiling controversy over whether the US should boycott the 2014 Winter Olympics due to Russia's policies towards the LGBT community.