- Shannon O'Brien, former Massachusetts state treasurer, and Rep. Dan Winslow joined Jim and Margery to talk politics, including races for Boston mayor and Massachusetts governor.
- The Boston Redevelopment Authority is toying with the idea of reducing parking spots in Boston, effectively giving the green light to more foot and bike traffic. Are you on board?
- WGBH's Adam Reilly talked about the testimony of Kevin Weeks in the trial of James "Whitey" Bulger.
- The Rev. Eugene F. Rivers III talked about shootings over the Fourth of July, and the political resurgence of former NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer.
- Dr. Emmett Price helped Jim and Margery dissect the great summer songs.
Should Boston get rid of spaces for cars? The Boston Redevelopment Authority is considering prioritizing foot and bike traffic.
Credit: jamesfleeting / Flickr
Race Is On For Boston Mayor And Mass. Governor, The Best Summer Songs, Kevin Weeks Testimony
July 8, 2013