Here's the lineup. Listen at 7 a.m. on Saturday or subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
Segment 1: Why Aren't Women Getting to the Top?
Why are only 3.2 percent of CEOs on the Fortune 500 list women? And that's a record high as of last year. On this episode, we discuss the subject of women striving to attain leadership positions.
- Betsy Myers, founding director of the Center for Women in Business at Bentley University
- Judy Shen-Filerman, founder of Dreambridge Partners
- Lotte Bailyn, management professor at MIT Sloan School of Management
- Sreedhari Desai, lead author of the study "Marriage Structure and Resistance to the Gender Revolution in the Workplace"
Segment 2: The Myth of the Ethical Consumer
Be honest. Do you really think about where the products you buy come from or how they're made? We talk with Giana Eckhardt, co-author of "The Myth of the Ethical Consumer."
- Giana Eckhardt, associate professor at Suffolk University