- Beth Babcock from Crittenton Women's Union talked about what it takes for a single parent to make it in Massachusetts.
- After Sheriff Joe McDonald's somewhat lukewarm apology for a joke he told on St. Patrick's Day, Jim and Margery address the art of the apology.
- Boston Burger Blog's Richard Chudy joined Jim and Margery to talk about Boston's new Shake Shack.
- Radio Open Source's Chris Lydon talked about running against Mayor Menino in 1993, and what kind of campaign a winning mayoral candidate must run in Boston.
- Christopher Chabris talked about his latest piece, Does This Ad Make Me Fat?
- Yeardley Smith, voice of Lisa Simpson, joined Jim and Margery to talk about doing The Simpsons for twenty-four years, and creating a shoe line in her spare time.
Yeardley Smith, voice of Lisa Simpson; Chris Lydon talks Mayor Menino's reign; and Boston gets a Shake Shack.
BPR: Yeardley Smith, Voice of Lisa Simpson; Chris Lydon on Mayor Menino's Reign; Shake Shack
March 21, 2013