- This week Congress goes into high gear on potential gun safety laws. The Takeaway has expanded coverage in preparation. Todd Zwillich, chief Washington correspondent for The Takeaway, talked to Jim and Margery about new developments.
- How do you know when you've got the original article? WGBH's Kara Miller — host of Innovation Hub — outlined the risks of counterfeiting even as it proliferates internationally.
- Has Boston forgotten its jazz greats? Christopher Lydon — host of Radio Open Source — said its time we lionize Boston's best jazz musicians, from the 1920s and 1930s all the way to present.
- What famous Boston people would you like to see memorialized with a statue? Jim and Margery discussed.
- WGBH's Edgar B. Herwick III and Boston Globe pop music critic Sarah Rodman weigh in on the best new music releases.
We get an update on Congress's gun debate, talk about memorializing Boston's jazz greats, and run down some of the best new music.
BPR: Update On Guns In Congress, Memorializing Boston's Jazz Greats, The Best New Music
April 11, 2013