- Writer and humorist P.J. O'Rourke talked to Jim and Margery about his book, The Baby Boom: How it Got That Way (And it Wasn't My Fault) (And I'll Never Do it Again).
- Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn talked about the trail-blazing Gloria Steinem, and her work as a feminist and writer. Nancy Koehn is the author of Ernest Shackleton Exploring Leadership.
- Harvard professor Michael Norton discussed the role ritual plays in our lives, and how rituals help us to assimilate grief. Norton is the author of Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending.
- New Yorker cartoon editor Bob Mankoff dropped by Studio Three to talk about his new book, How About Never -- Is Never Good for You?
- Boston Wine School's Jonathon Alsop — author of The Wine Lover's Devotional — joined Atlantic food writer Corby Kummer to talk about the food and wine of Downton Abbey.
New Yorker cartoon editor Bob Mankoff talked to Jim Braude and Margery Eagan about his career in cartoons.
Credit: Nicole Hennig / Flickr
BPR: P.J. O'Rourke, Nancy Koehn, Michael Norton, Bob Mankoff, Jonathon Alsop, Corby Kummer
June 6, 2014