- We carried Martha Coakley's concession speech live [6:18]g, then we get your post mortem on her campaign.
- Former Democratic candidate for governor Shannon O'Brien and consultant Charlie Chieppo join Jim and Margery to give their take on the election, considering what it means for the Commonwealth and beyond. [34:38]
- Juliette Kayyem stops by to discuss what's next for Democrats, and how it involves meeting the GOP halfway. [52:58]
- We brought you Governor-Elect Charlie Baker's victory speech live. [1:16:30]
- We chatted with you about your thoughts on the election, and check in with Sue O'Connell [1:51:21] to hear why she's optimistic about Baker, and concerned about Karyn Polito.
- Boston Globe Editor Brian McGrory shares his take on the election, and discusses how polling is more of an art than a science. [2:00:05]
- Finally, Art Caplan weighs in on Brittany Maynard's death, a new poll about quarantining Ebola health workers, and milk: friend or foe. [2:18:09]
Charlie Baker stands with his wife Lauren as they are bathed in confetti after accepting the GOP nomination. He officially won the corner office on Wednesday.
Credit: Stephan Savoia / AP Photo
BPR: Our Election Post Game
November 5, 2014