- The GroundTruth Project’s Charlie Sennott joined us to discuss the COP21 climate change conference and President Obama’s speech on ISIS last night.
- We opened the lines to hear what you thought about President Obama’s primetime ISIS speech last night.
- The founder of Chieppo Strategies Charlie Chieppo and the former State Treasurer Shannon O’Brien joined us in the studio to talk about the political headlines of the day.
- The founding director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture called in to talk about a new 24-hour gun home shopping TV channel called, GUN TV.
- We went to the phones to hear your thoughts on one of the more hotly debated holiday issues, white lights or colored lights?
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for another edition of ALL REVVED UP.
Credit: Flickr Creative Commons
BPR: Obama In Primetime, Colored Vs. White Lights, and All Revved Up
December 7, 2015