- Jim Bamford, author of The Shadow Factory, talked about US surveillance and intelligence communities.
- Callie Crossley, host of Under the Radar, talked to Jim and Margery about Michelle Obama's heckler at a D.C. fundraiser.
- Would you eat lobster sold at Walgreens? Jim and Margery opened up the lines to hear what unlikely products and services they've seen. (Like, for instance, steaks at WalMart.)
- Emily Rooney joined Jim and Margery for today's installment of "Emily's List."
- Should Gov. Patrick have admitted to drinking after the Boston Marathon manhunt ended? Jim and Margery discussed.
- On our Friday News Quiz, Jim Boticelli from the blog Dirty Old Boston faced off against nightlife photographer Bill Brett.
Headquarters for the National Security Agency in Fort Meade, Maryland. Some of the NSA's phone and web surveillance methods were revealed this week.
Credit: Wikimedia Commons
BPR: NSA Surveillance, Walgreens Lobster, Friday News Quiz, Michelle Obama's Heckler
June 7, 2013