- Shannon O'Brien, former Massachusetts state treasurer, and Boston Globe statehouse bureau chief Frank Phillips recapped the Sunday talk shows and dug into the latest on the Massachusetts Senate race.
- Greater Boston host Emily Rooney stopped by studio three to talk about the Back Bay power outages over the weekend.
- Yesterday, the Guardian newspaper revealed the identity of the source of National Security Administration leaks: Edward Snowden. Jim and Margery asked callers if what Snowden did was in keeping with the privacy and freedom we should expect, or if it undermines national security.
- Rev. Eugene F. Rivers III talked about the start of George Zimmerman's trial in the death of Trayvon Martin.
- Should people put away their cell phones at weddings? Where is the line of good taste? Jim and Margery opened the lines.
- Jared Bowen, host of Open Studio, talked to Jim and Margery about Sunday's Tony Awards.
Gov. Paul Cellucci passed away Saturday at the age of 65, from complications of ALS.
Credit: WEBN-TV / Flickr
BPR: NSA And Intel Leaks, Back Bay Power Outages, Wrapping The Tony Awards
June 10, 2013