- Jim and Margery talked with Alysha Palumbo about hearings for the three UMass Dartmouth students arrested in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing investigation. Then, Jim and Margery asked callers if they'd be willing to cover for a friend, even if that friend had done something especially heinous.
- Dr. David Katz talked about a possible unconscious weight bias in doctoring, and why it makes some patients wary of regular checkups.
- Christopher Lydon, host of Radio Open Source, joined Jim and Margery for a second time to talk about Boston's unsung jazz greats. (If you missed part one, click here to hear it.)
- Are you ready to take college classes online? Kara Miller, host of Innovation Hub, stopped by studio 3 to talk about Khan Academy, the web-based college making waves in academia.
- Ellen Parker, Executive Director of Project Bread, talked with Jim and Margery about her organization's upcoming Walk for Hunger.
BPR: New Developments in Marathon Investigation, Weight Bias At The Doctor, And Boston Jazz Greats
May 3, 2013