- Founder of Chieppo Strategies Charlie Chieppo joined us in the studio to discuss the MBTA and the possibility of a T fare hike.
- We went to the phones to hear what you think about the current state of the MBTA.
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan called in to talk about Tom Brady's questionable medical practices and Pharma Bro Martin Shrelli.
- Co-founder of the Concussion Legacy Institute Chris Nowinski was on hand to discuss the impact of concussions in contact sports.
- We opened the lines to hear if you let your kids play contact sports despite the risk of concussions.
- Emily Rooney joined us for her weekly open mic segment.
- Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks author Ethan Gilsdorf and WGBH reporter Mike Deehan were in the studio to talk about Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- We opened the lines to get your take on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Credit: Flickr Creative Commons
BPR: MBTA Fare Hike , Concussion Research, And Star Wars Jabber
December 22, 2015