- Jim and Margery heard from Edgar B. Herwick III, who joined them from the course prior to the race.
- Shannon O'Brien and Frank Phillips talked politics.
- Jim and Margery talked about dominance of the Boston Marathon by runners from other countries.
- Ali Noorani, Executive Director of the National Immigration Forum, talked about the prospect of immigration reform passing.
- Rev. Eugene Rivers talked about the new biopic 42, about Jackie Robinson.
- Tim Devin joined Jim and Margery to talk about his year-long project called Somerville Stock Exchange. You can read Tim's free e-book about the project here. (pdf)
- What music do you run to? Jim and Margery talked workout playlists.
BPR: Marathon Coverage Before The Race, Somerville Stock Exchange, And Immigration Reform
April 16, 2013