- CNN's John King talked about the prisoner exchange to bring home Bowe Bergdahl, shootings in Portland, Seattle and Las Vegas, and a new press junket by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. King is CNN's chief national correspondent, and host of Inside Politics.
- Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe talked about his new book, which is a forensic look at the Supreme Court under Chief Justice John Roberts. Tribe's new book is Uncertain Justice: The Roberts Court and the Constitution.
- State Treasurer Steve Grossman was back in Studio Three to talk about his prospects ahead of Saturday's state Democratic convention.
- Do you have summer camp horror stories? Jim and Margery opened the lines to talk about the opening of the summer camp season.
- Harvard Business historian Nancy Koehn talked about California Chrome — the horse that failed to win the Belmont Stakes and therefore horse racing's hallowed Triple Crown. Koehn is the author of Ernest Shackleton Exploring Leadership.
Jim and Margery talked about summer camp -- good memories, horrifying experiences, and whether you would ever want to go back.
Credit: Diocese of Fond du Lac / Flickr
BPR: John King, Laurence Tribe, Treas. Steve Grossman, Summer Camp, Nancy Koehn
June 10, 2014