- CNN's John King joined Jim and Margery to talk D.C. politics.
- The new Massachusetts Secretary of Education Matt Malone stopped by studio 3 to talk about his first few weeks on the job.
- The Boston Globe's Bob Hohler went undercover to investigate corruption in Boston cab companies in the Globe's series Driven to the Edge.
- Former Massachusetts gubernatorial candidate Charlie Baker was the Open Mic guest.
- Sam Kennedy, Boston Red Sox Chief Operating Officer, talked about reducing Fenway concessions prices for the month of April.
- Take a penny, leave a penny ... get rid of pennies altogether? Jim and Margery continue the debate on whether we should eradicate our one-cent pieces.
John King from CNN, Secretary Matt Malone, the Red Sox lower concessions prices, taxis undercover.
BPR: John King From CNN, Secretary Matt Malone, The Red Sox Lower Hotdog Prices, Taxi Undercover
April 2, 2013