- A new Pew Research poll found fifty-two percent of Americans support legalizing marijuana. Polls also show increased support for same-sex marriage. Jim and Margery asked, Is the US starting to lean libertarian?
- Callie Crossley talked about the Associated Press's decision to strike the term "illegal immigrant" from its usage guide.
- Movie critic Joyce Kulhawik recalled her colleague, Roger Ebert, who died Thursday.
- Boston Globe's Kevin Paul Dupont asked whether it's time to replace Fenway park.
- Emily Rooney joined Jim and Margery for Open Mic.
- Gov. Deval Patrick called in to talk about the legislature's tax proposal, released this week.
- Livingston Taylor and Peter Gelzinis went head-to-head for the BPR Friday News Quiz.
Gov. Deval Patrick talked about the Commonwealth's budget, Joyce Kulhawik remembered Roger Ebert, and Kevin Paul Dupont weighed in on replacing Fenway. Plus, the Friday News Quiz.
BPR: Gov. Deval Patrick, Joyce Kulhawik Remembers Roger Ebert, Kevin Paul Dupont On Replacing Fenway
April 5, 2013