- Charles Chieppo and Erin O'Brien joined Jim Braude and Emily Rooney to talk politics.
- Brian Green — professor of mathematics and physics at Columbia University — explained the Higgs boson (also known as the "god particle") to Jim and Emily.
- Should we allow Segways on sidewalks and roads in New England? The city of Boston has cracked down on the North End tour agency Boston by Segway.
- For today's "Open Mic" Emily and Jim talked with the Rev. Eugene Rivers about the St. Patrick's Day Breakfast, Pope Francis, and the controversial former Boston Cardinal Bernard Law.
- Margaret Marshall, the twenty-fourth Chief Justice of Massachusetts' Supreme Judicial Court, stopped by Studio 3 to talk about the fiftieth anniversary of the Gideon v. Wainright decision.
- Why are audiences obsessed with serial killers? Boston Globe television critics Sarah Rodman and Matthew Gilbert joined Jim and Emily to talk about our fascination.
Former Massachusetts Chief Justice Margaret Marshall, TV's serial killer obsession, and a politics roundup.
BPR: Former MA Chief Justice Margaret Marshall; TV's Serial Killer Obsession; Politics Roundup
March 18, 2013