- CNN Chief National Security Correspondent Jim Sciutto joined Jim Braude and Margery Eagan to talk about the impasse in the Ukraine.
- Author Neil Swidey talked about his new book, Trapped Under the Sea. The book is the story about the massive effort that went into cleaning up Boston Harbor when it was cluttered and polluted. Swidey is a Globe Magazine staff writer.
- Brothers Nick and Colin Barnicle are founders of Prospect Productions, a production outfit for sports history videos, among other things. Their latest project is The Deal: Alex Rodriguez to the Boston Red Sox.
- T rider Bill Durkin is handing out "politeness points" on the MBTA to encourage goodwill among fellow riders. Good idea, bad idea? Condescending, or just what T riders need?
- Nancy Koehn is a historian at the Harvard Business School, and the author of Ernest Shackleton Exploring Leadership. She joined Jim and Margery for her regular Tuesday Open Mic segment.
Boston Harbor and the Financial District skyline. The waters are much cleaner thanks to the heroic effort of five divers who undertook a deadly mission inside a pipe leading to the Atlantic.
Credit: Wikimedia Commons
BPR: CNN's Jim Sciutto, Neil Swidey, Colin And Nick Barnicle, Thank Yous, And Nancy Koehn
March 4, 2014