- Boston Globe columnist Joan Vennochi talked about her new column, "The Tragedy Trade," which looked at the newly-opened 9/11 Memorial Museum, which charges $24 for entry, and features a gift shop.
- Mass. gubernatorial candidate Juliette Kayyem joined Margery Eagan and Jared Bowen to talk about her campaign, the run-up to the Democratic convention in June, and whether the Boston Globe should've un-redacted an FBI agent's name.
- Dan Barber — chef, restaurateur — joined Margery and Jared to talk about his new book, The Third Plate. Has the farm-to-table movement failed? Barber discussed it.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam was back for his weekly Open Mic segment. Beam is the author of American Crucifixion.
- Innovation Hub host Kara Miller joined the show for a second conversation about the paralysis of choice. Why do we freeze when we're confronted with myriad options in the store, or online?
The memorial at the site of the Twin Towers in Manhattan. This week, the Memorial Museum opened, complete with an entry fee and gift shop. Margery and Jared discussed it.
Credit: Wikimedia Commons
BPR: 9/11 Museum, Juliette Kayyem, Dan Barber, Alex Beam, Kara Miller
May 22, 2014