Our panel's rants and raves for the week of Nov. 15.
- Boston University's Tom Fiedler ranted about CBS correspondent Lara Logan's "hollow" apology for using an unreliable source in her report on the 2012 attack on an American compound in Benghazi.
- Northeastern University's Dan Kennedy raved about the (Harrisburg, PA) Patriot-News for apologizing for publishing a sneering editorial in 1863 about the Gettysburg Address.
- WGBH Radio's Callie Crossley raved for Brian Stelter becoming the new host of CNN’s Reliable Sources.
- Nieman Journalism Lab's Joshua Benton raved that the copyright suit against Google Books came out in Google's favor.
- And Emily Rooney had a rave for The Boston Globe's story this Sunday on a Boston Olympic bid, admitting that Beat the Press might have been too hasty when it questioned an earlier Globe Olympic story in March.