Our panel's rants and raves for the week of Nov. 1, 2013.
- WGBH Radio's Margery Eagan ranted and raved about a Columbia Journalism Review article on how poorly the media reported on Obamacare.
- Northeastern University's Dan Kennedy raved about Kevin Cullen’s thoughtful column on the Boston Marathon and the World Series.
- Nieman Journalism Lab's Joshua Benton observed that, for the first time, the majority of ESPN's digital readers were on mobile devices.
- WGBH Radio's Callie Crossley raved about the mixed response to ABC’s new cable channel, Fusion.
- And Emily Rooney raved about NBC's coverage of the mysterious death of a 17-year-old Atlanta boy.
(From the 11/1/13 show)