- Ford professor of economics at MIT Jonathan Gruber joined us to answer our questions and yours about Trump's tax plan and tax reform in general.
- The Red Sox had a devastating loss last night that ended their season. We opened the lines to hear your thoughts about the Red Sox's last game of the season.
- Frontline producer James Jacoby joined us to talk about their latest documentary, "War on the EPA."
- New Yorker writer Adam Gopnik’s was in the studio to talk about his new book, "At the Stanger’s Gate: Arrivals in New York."
- Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn gave her take on why businesses are rolling back the practice of working from home.
- CNN's John King called in to discuss the day's top headlines.
- Award-winning playwright Ryan Landry's joined us to talk about his new hit musical "5 to 9."
Boston Red Sox relief pitcher David Price delivers against the Houston Astros during the fourth inning in Game 3 of baseball's American League Division Series, in Boston on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017.
Credit: Michael Dwyer/AP
BPR 10/10: Full Show Post
October 10, 2017