- Charlie Chieppo, principal of Chieppo Strategies and senior fellow at both the Governing and the Pioneer Institute, and Shannon O'Brien, former state treasurer and Democratic nominee for governor, joined us to talk about the local and national political headlines.
- TV expert Bob Thompson gave us his list of the best and worst shows on TV this week.
- We went to the phones and asked you about your thoughts on Trump's comments calling for NFL owners to fire "the son of a b***h," who kneels for the national anthem.
- Reverends Emmett Price and Irene Monroe joined us for another edition of All Revved Up to talk about Trump's NFL comments.
- Poet Richard Blanco joined us for another edition of The Village Voice.
- Charlie Sennott of the GroundTruth Project joined us to talk about the situation in North Korea and Germany's election.
Several New England Patriots players kneel during the national anthem before an NFL football game against the Houston Texans, Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017, in Foxborough, Mass.
Credit: Steven Senne/AP
BPR 09/25: Full Show Post
September 25, 2017