- Today, Sen. Bernie Sanders unveiled his bill for a single-payer, government-run health care system, or "Medicare for all." We talked to medical ethicist Arthur Caplan and you about it.
- Homeland security expert and host of "The SCIF" podcast Juliette Kayyem discussed how communities in Texas and Florida are rebuilding after devastating storms.
- Editor of The Boston Globe Brian McGrory weighed in on the latest news from Beacon Hill and beyond.
- Some Silicon Valley CEOs are fasting during the workweek, saying it boosts their cognitive functions and makes it easier for them to work and focus. We opened up the lines and asked you: Is this a recipe for disaster?
- Mark your calendars: our concert roundtable is here with some can't-miss live music for fall. WCRB's Brian McCreath, "A Celtic Sojourn" host Brian O'Donovan, and Berklee College's Rob Hochschild joined.
Click the audio player above to hear the full program.