- Joanna Weiss and Dante Ramos joined us to talk over the latest headlines in politics.
- Charlie Sennott explained how foreign policy has changed since 9/11, as well as what's next for America's role in the Middle East.
- We took your calls about news coverage of hurricanes, tropical storms and other severe weather: Is the meteorologist clinging for his/her life to a signpost getting on your nerves?
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined BPR for All Revved Up, and talked about how religious leaders are responding to the end of DACA.
- Poet Richard Blanco joined us for a new bimonthly segment called "Village Voice." This week, he reflected on 9/11 from a poet's perspective.
- TV expert Bob Thompson gave his picks for best and worst shows of the week.
- We opened up the lines to you about binge-watching — you weighed in about whether it's a guilty pleasure, a necessary evil, or the end of weekly episodes as we know them.
A man stands at the edge of a waterfall pool at Ground Zero Monday, Sept. 11, 2017, the 16th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.
Credit: Seth Wenig/AP
BPR Full Show Post: 9/11
September 11, 2017