- Generals and other military officials have condemned Trump's response to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville last weekend. We opened the lines to hear your thoughts about these most recent Trump rebukes.
- WGBH's Arts Editor Jared Bowen gave us the rundown of Boston's art scene.
- Rep. Mike Capuano joined us for another look behind the congressional curtain and to talk about Trump's response to Charlottesville.
- Senior Editor at The Atlantic and food writer Corby Kummer joined us to talk about a 106-year-old edible fruit cake.
- MIT economist Jonathan Gruber joined us to discuss the current state and future of America's health care system.
- Journalist Robert Kuttner called in to discuss his now infamous and shocking interview with Steve Bannon.
- Rep. Niki Tsongas recently announced that she will not run again for Congress. She joined us in the studio to discuss her achievements and what she wants to accomplish before she leaves office.
A 106-year-old fruit cake was recently found in Antarctica.
Credit: Pixabay.com Public Domain
BPR 08/17: Full Show Post
August 17, 2017