On this week's local news roundtable, we discuss a plan for an opioid-recovery campus at Shattuck Hospital in Jamaica Plain, vandalism at a Dorchester tennis club, the death of the east-west rail proposal and how Chelsea's landscape will change if its iconic red-and-white water tower is torn down.
- Seth Daniel, senior reporter for the Independent News Group.
- Mike Deehan, Massachusetts Statehouse reporter for WGBH News. Follow Mike on Twitter.
Stories we discussed in this week's roundtable
- Vandals Leave $20,000 In Damage At Dorchester Tennis Center
- How secret State House negotiations killed East-West rail study despite bipartisan support
- Carrington: Everett Helped Me to Become the Man I Am
- See the Norman Rockwell paintings Berkshire Museum is selling to help fund its future
- Water Shuttle from Pier 6 to Eastie First of a Kind Here