What's the difference between a vacant home and a problem property? Was the elimination of toll-booth workers actually worth it, financially? And is it unfair to hire professionals to get verified signatures for a mayoral campaign? All that and more on this week's local news roundtable!
- Gin Dumcius, Statehouse reporter for MassLive. Follow Gin on Twitter.
- Lauren Dezenski, reporter for Politico Massachusetts and editor of the Politico Massachusetts’s Playbook. Follow Lauren on Twitter.
- Jennifer Smith, staff reporter for the Dorchester Reporter. Follow Jennifer on Twitter.
Stories we discussed in this segment:
- Confronting problem properties: a conundrum for neighborhoods
- Confusion reigns on a housing rehab on Ashmont Hill
- Buyouts a $12M toll as savings overblown
- Civil Service Commission rejects attorney's request for investigation of Springfield's police review board
- Franklin alleges petition ‘fraud’ by two city candidates
- Can Rankled Rural Voters Dethrone Congressman Neal?
- Here's where Berkshire Bank is looking to locate its new Boston headquarters